Join Us Today
Why Choose Us?
Since 1996, FX Cabinets Warehouse has been America’s leader in high quality and affordable cabinetry. We are dedicated to providing appealing cabinetry that is as functional as it is beautiful. We offer the finest in design, finishes, materials and hardware to ensure our cabinetry products award superior levels of value, performance and satisfaction to our customers.
We offer great compensation and benefit package.
Please email your resume for the position you are interested in to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will contact the qualified candidates for an interview.
An Office Administrator will need to provide a variety of office supports, including but not limited to: clerk, customer service and general office tasks.
- Perform routine clerk tasks
- In charge of office routing tasks
- Perform customer services
- Handle assigned projects and miscellaneous duties
- Assist in coordinating outsourcing company, including but not limited to communicating, price comparing, and preparing related reports
- Assist Operation Director with researching, data collecting & analyzing, and problem solving
- Back up for other departments
- Bachelor’s degree
- Office/accounting related working experience
- Proficiency in formal writing and speaking skills
- Strong collaboration and verbal communication skill
- Strong analytical skill and excellent sense of logic and numbers
- Must be detail-oriented, goal-attained, self-motivated, highly organized and able to perform multi-task works
- Computer literacy
To assist Marketing manager with creative development, project management, and other duties as necessary.
- Assisting Marketing manager with planning, researching, analyzing, and providing support to the sales team
- Profitable & Marketable Product Development
- Write content for promotional materials, landing pages, posts, emails, etc.
- Assist in the development of business relationships with potential and existing customers in order to maintain/expand market.
- Uploading marketing material to online libraries, internet groups and social media sites
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Must be comfortable using Microsoft Office (Excel in particular) and be willing to learn a new computer software / database application required to execute the majority of work on the project.
- Must be a good communicator with great interpersonal skills with the ability to build and manage relationships
Independent Sales Representative (Commission only)
To expand market outside of California, connect and develop new customers and business
- Work independently with own sale skill to connect and develop new customers in outer states except CA, mainly focus in North CA, AZ, NV, OR, WA
- Promote and sell products according to company policy and procedure.
- Maintain customer relationship and reply to customer's inquires
- Work closely with inside sales team to complete order processing via email or phone
- 3 years or above background in Kitchen Cabinet industry required
- Existing customer base preferred
- Experience or background in interior design, marketing, or sales is a plus.