Salary: $45,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Since 1996, FX Cabinets Warehouse has been America’s leader in high quality and affordable cabinetry. We are dedicated to providing appealing cabinetry that is as functional as it is beautiful. We offer the finest in design, finishes, materials and hardware to ensure our cabinetry products award superior levels of value, performance and satisfaction to our customers.
FX Cabinets Warehouse is committed to providing products that are both environmentally sustainable and safe in the home. Our products are constructed with real wood harvested using ecologically friendly forestry techniques to benefit the environment and society. We believe that the respectful stewardship of the environment and clean indoor air quality are important aspects of our commitment to our customers.
Refer www.cabinetswarehouse.com for company detail
Looking for a very organized and detail oriented individual who is able to assist Admin Department Head in Accounting, Office and HR operations. Have a “can do” & pro-active attitude.
· Assist the Admin Department Head in day to day operations and business planning in Accounting, Office and HR Operation. Conducts and independently carries out a variety of projects and miscellaneous duties assigned.
· Play a key role in Accounting, Office and HR, including but not limited to:
– Perform routine accounting, office and HR tasks.
– Coordinate outsourcing company, including but not limited to communicating, price comparing, and preparing related reports.
– Assist Admin Department Head with researching, data collecting & analyzing, routine report preparing, and problem solving.
· Serve as buffer and act as liaison between the Admin Department Head and other departments by driving effective communication to ensure consistency, cohesiveness and understanding of objectives and priorities.
· Bachelor’s degree
· 3 years of Admin related experience is preferred
· Bilingual in Chinese or Spanish is a plus
· Proficiency in Microsoft applications (Outlook, Excel and Work) and computer literacy
· Excellency in writing and speaking formal business language including public speaking
· Strong collaboration, interpersonal and communication skill
· Deadline-oriented, responsive, with great follow-up and reporting skills
· Must be highly organized and good with number
· Medical, vision and dental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Holiday happy hours
· Free food & soft drink
· Company Discount Purchasing Program
· Friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.