Salary: $45,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year
Since 1996, FX Cabinets Warehouse has been America’s leader in high quality and affordable cabinetry. We are dedicated to providing appealing cabinetry that is as functional as it is beautiful. We offer the finest in design, finishes, materials and hardware to ensure our cabinetry products award superior levels of value, performance and satisfaction to our customers.
FX Cabinets Warehouse is committed to providing products that are both environmentally sustainable and safe in the home. Our products are constructed with real wood harvested using ecologically friendly forestry techniques to benefit the environment and society. We believe that the respectful stewardship of the environment and clean indoor air quality are important aspects of our commitment to our customers.
Refer www.cabinetswarehouse.com for company details
To maximize the effective use of warehouse resources and assist other Dept. to achieve annual sales goal of the Company. Assist Warehouse Manager in all aspects to the warehouse.
- Assist Warehouse Manager to oversee all receiving, warehousing, and releasing operations at three warehouses by initiating, coordinating, and enforcing program, operational, and personnel policies and procedures.
- Assist Warehouse Manager to monitor accurate inventory control by conducting physical counts.
- Keep warehouse clean and organized to optimize production and storage capacity.
- Enforce warehouse safety regulations by ensuring that employees are trained in company safety policies. Validate that these policies are being communicated to all warehouse employees, and that employees are monitored regularly and held accountable for violations of company safety rules.
- Ensure machines, vehicles, and forklifts are regularly inspected and in good condition. Schedule regular maintenance or arrange repair if needed.
- Coordinate with office department and outside consultant for property maintenance related matter.
- Assist Warehouse Manager to monitor and analyze department work.
- Host warehouse team meeting and create meeting agendas when needed.
– High School diploma or equivalent certificate
– Requires valid working permit.
– At least 5 years of warehouse experience and 2 years of management experience.
– Ability to perform heavy labor job; lift and move minimum of 50 pounds
– Capable of working in a fast-paced and hard-working environment
– Must be self-motivated and a team player
- Competitive pay
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday happy hours
- Free food & soft drink
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Submit your resume through Indeed.
Please no faxes or phone calls. Only considered candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in FX Cabinets Warehouse!