City Industry, CA
Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Sales Account Manager
Since 1996, FX Cabinets Warehouse has been America’s leader in high quality and affordable cabinetry. We are dedicated to providing appealing cabinetry that is as functional as it is beautiful. We offer the finest in design, finishes, materials and hardware to ensure our cabinetry products award superior levels of value, performance and satisfaction to our customers.
FX Cabinets Warehouse is committed to providing products that are both environmentally sustainable and safe in the home. Our products are constructed with real wood harvested using ecologically friendly forestry techniques to benefit the environment and society. We believe that the respectful stewardship of the environment and clean indoor air quality are important aspects of our commitment to our customers.
To maintain and enhance existing customer’s satisfaction. To grow and expand market share, and to reach company’s sales goal.
– Greet potential clients, assist customers with a showroom presentation and sales
ability to promote our products according to company’s policies and procedures.
– Maintain house accounts.
– Process and follow up on customers’ orders and requests.
– Provide 20/20 designs.
– Maintain customer’s records by updating account information.
– Recapture inactive accounts.
– Resolve products or service problems by clarifying to customers complaints;
determining the cause of the problem & troubleshooting to establish the best solution
in order to resolve issue; able to expedite correction or/and adjustment; follow up to
– Prefer kitchen & bath cabinet showroom sales experience or cabinet wholesale experience.
– Knowledge in 20/20 design software is a plus.
– Experience in construction industry is a plus.
– Excellent communication skills. Comfort interacting with a wide range of people and
– Team player. Maintain positive work relationships with other team members.
– Be able to work fast in a fast paced environment. Adapt quickly and easily to changing
– Must able to multitask.
– Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
– Strong follow-up and organization skills.
– Excellent time management skills.
– Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
– Attention to details.
– Attend trade shows and Industrial events.
– Bilingual is a must. Must speak Chinese.
· Competitive pay (Based salary + Commission) & year-end Bonus
· Medical, vision and dental Insurance
· Paid Time Off
· Paid Vacation
· Paid Holidays
· Holiday happy hours
· Free food & soft drink
· Company Discount Purchasing Program
· Friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.