Salary: $50,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
Sales Account Manager
Since 1996, FX Cabinets Warehouse has been America’s leader in high quality and affordable cabinetry. We are dedicated to providing appealing cabinetry that is as functional as it is beautiful. We offer the finest in design, finishes, materials and hardware to ensure our cabinetry products award superior levels of value, performance and satisfaction to our customers.
FX Cabinets Warehouse is committed to providing products that are both environmentally sustainable and safe in the home. Our products are constructed with real wood harvested using ecologically friendly forestry techniques to benefit the environment and society. We believe that the respectful stewardship of the environment and clean indoor air quality are important aspects of our commitment to our customers.
Refer www.cabinetswarehouse.com for company details
- Looking for a reliable, motivated and creative designer/sales account manager for our Italian custom made and Traditional Chinese RTA kitchen & bathroom cabinets.
- To maintain and enhance existing customer’s satisfaction. To grow and expand market share, and to reach company’s sales goal.
- The position is a full-time in an environment that requires multi-tasking, organization and exceptional sales skills as well as an interest in helping people figure out how to design their kitchen and bath, while incorporating elements offered by the company and propose creative and economical solutions that will please the customers while maximizing company profit. Taking full responsibility for each project/client and carrying it from the point of initial customer showroom visit to final product order.
- Communicate with our Italian manufacturer to develop a system and a working structure for our line.
- Create a program that intertwines Italian design concepts into our existing 20/20 Design software version 11.11
- Develop creative design concepts and space plans that fulfill client requirements.
- Gather dimensions of project area and prepare accurate drawings as needed.
- Generate kitchen plans with intelligent graphics on 3CAD Evolution as required.
- Compile accurate order specifications for vendor order placement and review order confirmation for precise accuracy.
- Responding to client inquiries and providing exceptional customer service on every stage of project development.
- Maintain customer’s records by updating account information.
- Resolve products or service problems by clarifying to customers complaints;
determining the cause of the problem & troubleshooting to establish the best solution
in order to resolve issue; able to expedite correction or/and adjustment; follow up to
- In addition to performing everyday operations as described above, you will be expected to spend some time on a regular basis promoting the company via various Social Media channels, reaching out to professional clients (Interiors Designers, Architects, Builders, etc.) and following up on contacts made.
- 5 years Italian kitchen & bath cabinet showroom sales experience or cabinet wholesale experience.
- Proficiency with 3CAD Evolution renderings and technical drawings, working knowledge of PC, Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, with good keyboarding skills.
- Knowledge in 20/20 design software is a MUST.
- Ability to interpret communicated customer needs and project requirements into competent design solutions.
- Strong oral, presentation, written, listening, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well with people, action-oriented, and not intimidated by deadlines, emotional clients, vendors or customers.
- Strong organizational and scheduling skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Degree in Interior Design, building product design, architecture, construction industry or related field is a strong plus but not a requirement.
- Attend trade shows and industrial events.
- Italian speaker preferred.
- Competitive pay (Based salary + Commission) & year-end Bonus
- Medical, vision and dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday happy hours
- Free food & soft drink
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.