West Covina, CA
Sales Representative / Account Manager
Since 1996, FX Cabinets Warehouse has been America’s leader in high quality and affordable cabinetry. We are dedicated to providing cabinetry that is as functional as it is beautiful. We offer the finest in design, finishes, materials and hardware to ensure our cabinetry products provide superior levels of value, performance and satisfaction to our customers.
Maintain existing client relationships and develop new accounts to build on company market share.
· Actively manage in-house accounts and build new business relationships.
· Utilize ERP management and 20/20 design software to provide clients with product and service solutions.
· Follow up with potential sales leads, including inactive accounts, to foster new business opportunities.
· Combine your sales experience with our product offerings to provide exceptional customer service.
· Kitchen and bath cabinetry experience is a plus.
· Knowledge of 20/20 design software.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization, and presentation skills are a must.
· Bilingual is preferred.
• Competitive pay and year-end bonus opportunities
• Insurance coverage that includes medical, vision and dental
• Paid holidays, time off, and vacations
• Free food and beverages
• Company discount purchasing program
About FX Cabinets Warehouse
FX Cabinets Warehouse is committed to providing products that are both environmentally sustainable and safe in the home. Our products are constructed with real wood harvested using ecologically friendly forestry techniques to benefit the environment and society. We believe that the respectful stewardship of the environment and clean indoor air quality are important aspects of our commitment to our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Refer to www.cabinetswarehouse.com for additional company details.