Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
Human Resource Admin Supervisor
Since 1996, FX Cabinets Warehouse has been America’s leader in high quality and affordable cabinetry. We are dedicated to providing appealing cabinetry that is as functional as it is beautiful. We offer the finest in design, finishes, materials and hardware to ensure our cabinetry products award superior levels of value, performance and satisfaction to our customers.
FX Cabinets Warehouse is committed to providing products that are both environmentally sustainable and safe in the home. Our products are constructed with real wood harvested using ecologically friendly forestry techniques to benefit the environment and society. We believe that the respectful stewardship of the environment and clean indoor air quality are important aspects of our commitment to our customers.
Refer www.cabinetswarehouse.com for company details
- Administrative supervisor is responsible for managing employees, ensuring compliance from employee and/or clients with company policies, resolving issues and facilitating communication between management and employees.
- Supervisor must ensure that all business procedures used to complete operational responsibilities are followed by his or her direct reports; he or she is involved in the creation and maintenance of an operations manual or other instruction guides. Spot checks and random follow-ups are used to confirm that all the procedures are being followed.
- Human relations responsibilities can include recruitment, hiring, discipline, performance evaluation and termination. All these tasks normally are completed with the support and advice of the General Manager
- Oversee Admin, HR, Office, and Customer Service.
- Work closely with GM and of the company leadership to create and execute plans for operational infrastructure of systems, processes, and personnel designed to scale and position the company for continued rapid growth.
- Lead analytical deep-dives to explain business performance, identify issues and uncover levers for improvement.
- Improve policies that promote company culture, vision, and update Employee Handbook as needed.
- Lead employees to encourage maximum performance and dedication.
- Foster a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
- Collaborate with the GM in setting and driving organizational vision, operational strategy, and hiring needs.
- Adhere to company, federal, state, and local business requirements, enforcing compliances and taking action when necessary.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- 5 years’ work experience in HR and Admin.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities.
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills.
- Direct experience managing and recruiting
- Fluency in Mandarin Chinese and English a MUST
- Competitive pay & year-end Bonus
- Medical, vision and dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Holiday happy hours
- Free food & soft drink
- Company Discount Purchasing Program
- Friendly work environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law. We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing.
Please submit your resume and cover letter through Indeed.
Please no faxes or phone calls. Only considered candidates will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in FX Cabinets Warehouse!